Programmer Analyst (Contract 1 year)
- Responsible for designing and programming within AS400 based systems
- Discuss with business users to create solutions and solve organisational problems
- Creation of system design and functional specifications for new development projects
- Engage in application solution testing with users
- Promote changes and solutions to production after users’ signoff
- Troubleshoot issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Develop interface solutions to facilitate smooth data flow and allow seamless interaction between applications across different operating system platforms
- Coordinate with end users and external vendors on problem resolutions, bridging the gap between parties
- Resolve administrative/operational issues for users
- Provide support to users on CAS application/operational issues
- Update documentation
- Experience in troubleshooting
- A strong computer and technical background is vital
- Good analytical skills, organisational skills and communication skills
- A good team player and flexible in a variety of tasks
- AS400 basic system operation, administration and problem handling
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Monitor actively and propose course of action on counters and large exposures, providing commentary and impact analysis, as well as risks to business, to the key stakeholders within the organisation.
- Monitor actively on changes and trends in exposures in client’s positions, and highlight key risks for management’s attention.
- Develop, implement and maintain an active monitoring framework for our exposures across the organisation, and to incorporate the risk monitoring analysis into the Enterprise Risk Dashboard (ERD).
- Review and enhance the ERD reporting to ensure relevance of information provided to senior management and risk committees.
- Ensure ERD and Risk Heat Maps are prepared and consolidated according to group standards.
- Build rapport and work closely with front office to analyse and understand the market risk exposures
- Actively monitor and analyse VaR of our clients, and perform regular reporting of such analysis to senior management and risk committees.
- Perform stress testing on our exposures (based on Group’s as well as internal requirements), including scenario building and analysis, and present such information to senior management and risk committees.
- Ensure Risk Appetite requirements are monitored and tracked on a periodic basis and any breaches or changes to the tolerances/thresholds are addressed with reporting to management and action plans.
- Assist in addressing any regulatory and audit requirements from a monitoring and reporting perspective.
- Initiate changes and improvements that aid efficiency / productivity and gap closure
- Provide cover and assist in other functions of credit and operational risk where required.
- Other duties may include ad-hoc analysis and review of equities and/or other financial instruments, assist in preparing of information for management committees and other forums, and assisting the team in implementing any projects and initiatives that may be assigned.
- Degree in finance or finance related subject, preferably with CFA and/or FRM qualification
- Min. 5 years of working experience, preferably in market / credit risk management, with good knowledge on financial services
- Proficient in VBA or programming experience is an added advantage.
- Analytical and meticulous
- Team player with the ability to work independently, maintaining a clear direction and focus.
- Works well in changing environments where goals and objectives may be subject to changes.
Assistant Vice President, Operational Risk and Business Continuity Management
- Drive the implementation and compliance with the group’s operational risk policies and procedures and regulatory requirements on operational risk.
- Plan and conduct a program of RCSA activity covering all business units and support functions
- Build organisational operational risk awareness as part of the RCSA work and through a programme of targeted training for the executive layer, general staff, and especially for Operational Risk Officers embedded in the business units
- Engage stakeholders and business units to develop KRIs for all risks rated as moderate to high.
- For Outsourcing, respond proactively to business requests relating to risk assessment elements of new products/services, outsourcing and systems development life cycle so as to ensure operational readiness and effective risk mitigation.
- Proactively manage review timelines for outsourcing due diligence and work with business units to ensure timely completion.
- Maintain the outsourcing register as part of the reporting to MAS.
- Support the Operational Risk Officers in the execution of their roles, including organising trainings on new policies or procedures, where required.
- Build anti-fraud awareness through roadshows and training sessions covering all high fraud risk areas of the business
- Collect, analyse and follow up on lessons learnt from internal incidents and submit results for regional Enterprise Risk Dashboard operational loss reporting
- Periodically report results of ORM activities to the local Management Risk Committee including Enterprise Risk Dashboard ORM/BCM elements
- Coordinate with the business on follow-up activity and implementation of action on issues related to internal audit, external audit and regulatory risk
- For Business Continuity Management, work with business units to update the Business Impact Analysis & Business Continuity Plan, and to coordinate / facilitate the company wide business continuity planning and testing.
- Periodically review, update / adopt all Non-Financial Risk Management Group policies and localise them as Singapore’s policy and procedures.
- Degree in finance or finance related subject
- Min. 7 years working experience in financial services industry (investment banking and/or brokerage business an advantage) with at least 5 years of experience in Operational Risk Management, including IT Risk and/or Business Continuity Management experience
- Preferably with experience as internal auditor in accounting firms conducting risk-based approaches
- Able to demonstrate product and process knowledge in the field of investment banking and securities brokerage
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Fluency in English and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.