There are 3 ways to open an Individual/Joint account:
- By Mail
Download and complete the account opening forms in the following section. Mail the completed forms, along with a signed photocopy of the required supporting documents to:
Maybank Securities Pte Ltd
Client Services Department
150 Beach Road
If you do not have an existing CDP account, all account opening forms and supporting documents must be certified by one of the following:
- Singapore Embassy;
- Notary Public officially registered with the country’s governmental institution;
- Advocates & Solicitors (preferably with a branch in Singapore);
- Justice of Peace; or
- Commissioners for Oaths
- In Person
You may choose to visit any of our Customer Service Centres to complete the application forms. Please bring along the required supporting documents.
- Account applicant to be at least 21 years of age.
Account Opening Forms
- CFD Account Application Form
- CDP Securities Account Opening Form (for applicants without a CDP account)
- CDP Account Linkage/Revocation Form
- Electronic Payment for Shares (if applicable)
- Client Proficiency Assessment Form
- Maybank CFD Product Highlights Sheet
- NYSE/NASDAQ Price Feed Subscription (for trading in US markets)
- LSE Price Feed Subscription
- Tax Residency Self-Certification Form (applicable to non-Singapore tax-resident)
- Risk Fact Sheet
US Live Market Data Subscription Form
- NASDAQ Global Subscriber Agreement Instruction
- UTP sub agreement
- Exhibit B – Non Professional and Metered Usage Addendum
- Professional Subscriber Agreement (Professional user only)
To open a CFD trading account, please furnish the following supporting documents listed below.
Supporting Document(s) Required
(i) Singapore pink Identification card (IC); or
(i) Valid Passport; or
Permanent Resident of Singapore
(i) Singapore blue Identification card; or
(i) Valid Passport; AND
- Mailing and residential addresses for all trading account applications are to follow the addresses stated on the account applicant's identification cards.
- For any exceptions, supporting documents such as original bank statements, CDP's Statement of Holdings, CPF statements, Income & Property Tax statements from IRAS etc. are to be provided and the date of the statement is to be dated within the last 3 months.
- If your mailing address is an overseas address, please maintain a local mailing address for documents arising from Rights Issue to be sent to you.
- All amendments on account opening forms must be counter-signed by the applicant. An account opening form with more than 3 amendments will be rejected and a new form has to be filled for submission.
- The account opening form should be dated with the current date of submission of the application. CDP will accept application form dated up to 1 month old upon receipt.
- Direct Crediting Service (DCS) is mandatory for customers who wish to open a CDP securities account. The 7 participating DCS banks are Maybank, Citibank, DBS/POSB, HSBC, OCBC, Standard Chartered Bank and UOB.
An initial deposit of SGD3,000 or more is required to open your CFD account. Please inform your Trading Representative once you have transferred the amount to your trading account.
For funding details, please refer here.