- Watchlist and Alerts
- Account Management
- In-depth Market Data
- Historical Charts
- Market Insight
- Technical Analysis
- US ETF Knowledge Centre
QuickTrade provides one-page access to market quotes of key exchanges, Watchlist counters and trade execution.
Place your buy/sell orders with a single click on any counter. The fully integrated order ticket populates counter information seamlessly, thus allowing fast submission of orders.
One Single Page View
Access your accounts, positions, watchlists, and market quotes all on one page.
Interested in trading SGX-listed stocks from a particular sector or blue chip stocks on the STI?
You can easily view the information without multiple searches.
KE Trade online delivers innovative, powerful orders trading tools to help you spot potential market opportunities and implement your unique trading strategy.
Speed up your order submission with our superior Batch Order function. It allows you to submit up to 5 buy and/or sell SGX orders at any one time, saving you time and effort with our multiple order submission feature.
During market upheavals, you can quickly withdraw up to 5 orders simultaneously at any one time with our Quick Withdrawal function.
View Orders History
View all your orders placed for the day, up to 3 days before and the trade history of fulfilled orders.
Optimise market information to your trading style with our proprietary 4Site feature which allows you to customise your trading screen with the type of market information, preferred layout and trade execution screens that you require, all at one glance.
View multiple watchlist at one glance
Customise your layout to see multiple watchlist at one glance. Double click on your desired stock to broadcast information to all pagelets and execute your orders easily via the buy/sell pagelet.
View detailed market information for your stock
View detailed market information for your stock. Organise your layout to show detailed market information of your stock such as market depth, time and sales, trade summary and intraday chart.
Monitor the latest price movements of your favourite Singapore and foreign counters, all in a single watchlist and receive stock alerts on stock movements to take advantage of every investment opportunity.
Create and customise up to 10 watchlists with up to 50 counters in a single watchlist. Monitor the latest price movements of your favourite Singapore and foreign counters, all in a single watchlist.
- SMS: Receive stock alerts via SMS to monitor stock movements and take advantage of every investment opportunity even when you are overseas. We offer different types of alert triggers - by price, by percentage change from intra-day price and by cumulative volume.
- Email: Receive stock alerts via your email when at work to monitor stock movements. to enable you to take advantage of every investment opportunity. We offer different types of alert triggers - by price, by percentage change from intra-day price and by cumulative volume.
- Web: Receive stock web alerts when logged on KE Trade to get notified on price updates and advantage of every investment opportunity. We offer different types of alert triggers - by price, by percentage change from intra-day price and by cumulative volume.
Daily Trust and Custodian Balances
Manage your investment exposure with our Account Management function. You are able to view your daily trust account and custodian balances for stock accounts, as well as your stock holdings, account ledger and margin position summary for margin accounts. As an added service, the daily forex rates are also made available to you.
Take stock of your positions
Create your personal investment portfolio to view your daily updated investment positions, portfolio valuation and the realised/unrealised profit & loss of your investments anytime. You can also choose to export your portfolio to MSExcel. With our Portfolio function, you will always be in control of your investment.
Make wiser investment decisions with our in-depth market information
Trade Summary, which displays actual trades done by price and average weighted price for trades done thus far.
Time and Sales
Time and Sales, which displays actual transactions done for that particular stock sorted by time.
Intra-day Charts, which displays charts plotted with the time and sales data.
Market Depth, which displays the SGX-ST ready market of up to 20 levels of bid and offer prices. This is available for our clients to subscribe to.
Keep yourself updated on the latest happenings around the world by accessing the latest news from the premier financial newswire, Reuters.
Support your investment analysis and decisions with our online historical charting service.
Enjoy real-time* charts with a wide range of chart periods such as tick, intraday, up to 10 years' historical data for counters listed on SGX and Bursa Malaysia and 5 years' historical data for counters listed on HKEx, NYSE and NASDAQ.
*Real-time charts for HKEx, NYSE and NASDAQ are subjected to your market data subscription access.
Use our comprehensive suite of technical indicators such as RSI and MACD to support your investment decisions. Customise your preferred settings for each indicator and save up to 3 templates with different combination of indicators.
Plot and set line width or different styles for trend lines and horizontal line using our user-friendly drawing tools. Add or delete Fibonacci retracement levels to identify possible support and resistance levels of a counter.
Compare up to 5 stocks and indices (of the same market) on a single chart to spot seasonal patterns.
Learn More About Historical Chart
Understand how to use historical chart to enhance your investment analysis by:
- Attending "Get Online with KE Trade Platform (Beginner)" or Technical Analysis seminars
- Accessing Historical Chart User Guide
Access the latest market intelligence and research analysis on Singapore and Malaysia listed equities via Market Insight.
Breaking News behind Stock Price Movements
Stay ahead with breaking news and the latest trending developments in the market. View the news most read by users.
Get Trading Ideas via Stocks Picks
Market Insight features three stock selection lists based on the risk characteristics of the underlying stocks:
- Growth - stocks with high earnings growth suited for clients with more aggressive risk profiles
- Yield - high dividend stocks suited for clients with less aggressive risk profiles
- Value - undervalued stocks relative to their asset base and/or growth potential suited for clients with less aggressive risk profiles
Single Page View
Easily view stock quotes, consensus data, target prices and related market intelligence on a single page by right-clicking on any counter on your Watchlists, 4Site and QuickTrade pages, then selecting Market Insight.
The Technical Analysis feature, provided by Autochartist, enables you to identify trading opportunities in real-time during market hours, based on Chart or Fibonacci patterns.
Features of Autochartist
- Time Saver: Improves trader efficiency and saves the time taken to manually find tradable patterns
- Audio and Visual Alerts: Be notified when opportunities arise
- Quality Indicators: Overall pattern quality score is assigned based on a combination of unique characteristics
- Trade Style: Automatically plots support and resistance lines, catering to both breakout and swing traders
- Customised Searches: Customise search criteria to cater to personal trading styles
- Intraday Scanning: Early notification of potential trade opportunities
- Forecast Zones: Automatically plots forecast zones on completed patterns
Some of the patterns identified by Autochartist include Ascending Triangle, Descending Triangle, Triangle and Channel Down. For a full range of patterns detected, please refer to the User Guide.
Autochartist automatically identifies emerging and completed Fibonacci patterns which provide a visual illustration of support and resistance levels according to the theory of the Golden Ratio. Autochartist also scans and identifies Fibonacci patterns such as ABCD, Gartley, Butterfly, 3 Drive and more.
Horizontal support or resistance is often encountered at significant price levels. Key Levels automatically identifies important price levels in real time and alerts traders to price approaches or breakouts through support or resistance.
Power Stats provides traders with insight to relevant movement of instruments, such as:
- Average PIP movement in specific time frames
- Maximum expected price movements across various time frames
- Expected price movements over weekly and daily time frames
Performance Statistics measure how many patterns actually hit the forecasted levels.
For a pattern to be considered successful, the target level must have been reached within a specific time limit. This limit that Autochartist has chosen is equal to the pattern length. For example, if the price goes anywhere inside the green region of success, the pattern is considered successful. However, past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Introduction to Performance Statistics
Reading a Performance Statistics Report in 3 Simple Steps:
1. To find out the accuracy of each pattern type and market, click on the corresponding "View" button to read the report.
2. Overall Statistics show the total number of chart patterns identified by Autochartist and the number of patterns predicted correctly.
3. Table of Contents list the 15 criteria by which the Performance Statistics are broken down into. By clicking on any of the criteria, you will be brought to the respective section indicating the accuracy rates based on that criteria.
4. In the sample above, the table for Pattern shows the accuracy of all the technical chart patterns identified by Autochartist. Ascending Triangle and Descending Triangle are the best performing patterns with accuracy rates of 89% and 81% respectively. The "Total" and "Correct" columns serve to highlight the significance of the percentages in the 3rd column. For example, Double Top has the highest percentage (100%), but it is a 2 out of 2 observation, which is not a very significant statistic.
The table for Symbol shows the prediction accuracy of SGX counters where patterns have been identified. It is clear that there is a 100% correct prediction for symbol C09 (CityDev). However, past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Daily Market Reports
Receive a free daily market report on trade ideas with entry levels, stop loss levels and take profit levels (non-guaranteed) sent directly to your Inbox. You can select the market report you desire based on any of the exchanges, SGX, Bursa, HKEx or NYSE.
- Summary of trading ideas and strategies
- Directional trends of stocks to play bullish or bearish price moves
- Technical price targets for beginner and advanced investors
Sign up for Daily Market Report in 3 easy steps:
- Log in to your KE Trade Internet Trading account
- Click on Rewards
- Redeem Autochartist Daily Market Report according to the exchange you desire
Getting Started on Technical Analysis and Autochartist
Understand how to use Technical Analysis in your trading. Attend an educational seminar on Technical Analysis or get an overview of Autochartist by accessing the User Guide or watching the videos below:
- Educational Seminars on Technical Analysis
- User Guide
- Introductory Videos*:
Autochartist Technical Analysis services ("the Services") are provided by Autochartist ("Autochartist"), a product of MDIO Software Pty, for general information purposes only. Any statements or information disseminated in the Services represent the views of Autochartist and not of Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte Ltd ("Maybank Kim Eng"). Maybank Kim Eng shall not be liable for the contents of information provided by a third party.
Maybank Kim Eng does not control nor manage the Services, and any client or user of the Services should not treat the Services as being endorsed or warranted by Maybank Kim Eng in any way. Clients and users of the Services are wholly and solely responsible for their own trading or investment decisions and cannot rely on the information provided in the Services as being accurate, complete or correct. Maybank Kim Eng cannot be held liable or responsible in any way for the consequences of clients/ users' trading or investment decisions, in using or relying on the Services, or otherwise, and clients/users of the Services may wish to consult professional advisers if they have any doubts or queries.
Access free US Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) tools and resources with our US ETF Knowledge Centre.
Overview of US ETFs Market
View at a glance the most popular ETFs by traded volume, and best and worst performing funds.
US ETFs Screener
Filter US ETFs based on your selected criteria. Criteria include 7 asset classes and more than 60 categories of ETFs.
US ETF Sectors
View the performance of ETFs in popular US market sectors at different time durations.
Find out the basics of ETFs trading. Get to know the different types of ETFs and the advantages and risks involved in trading ETFs.
Disclaimer NYSE Arca ETFs data feeds and US ETF Knowledge Centre service ("the Services") are provided by Orbis Systems, Inc. for general information purposes only.Maybank Investment Bank Berhad and its group of companies and/or Maybank Kim Eng Holdings Ltd and its group of companies (collectively, “Maybank Kim Eng”) do not control nor manage the Services, and any client or user of the Services should not treat the Services as being endorsed or warranted by Maybank Kim Eng in any way. Clients and users of the Services are wholly and solely responsible for their own trading or investment decisions and cannot rely on the information provided in the Services as being accurate, complete or correct. Maybank Kim Eng cannot be held liable or responsible in any way for the consequences of clients/users' trading or investment decisions, in using or relying on the Services, or otherwise, and clients/users of the Services may wish to consult professional advisers if they have any doubts or queries.