Familiarise yourself with the KE Trade Historical Charting platform as well as to gain some hands-on practice in Technical Analysis concepts such as Support & Resistance Trendline and Horizontal Line drawing, Fibonacci Retracement tool drawing, etc.
Getting Familiar with KE Trade Historical Charting Platform
- Setting up your Charting Templates
- Drawing Trendlines & Horizontal Lines
- Drawing Using Fibonacci Retracement Tool.
Hands-On Practice with Current Market Examples
- Finding Trading Ideas From Recognia Technical Insight.
- Mapping out Support & Resistance Levels using Trendlines, Horizontal Lines & Fibonacci Retracement.
Mr. Chiang KS
This hands-on workshop is best suited for anyone that has completed our Technical Analysis 1 to 4 series or anyone who already has a basic understanding of the fundamentals of Technical Analysis and who is seeking to learn how to apply the use of these concepts on real market stock price charts.
You are advised to bring along your laptop, and have your Java software installed/updated, for this Hands On Workshop.