- Lead the Client Service and Help desk functions
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives, monitor key performance indicators to deliver of customer service excellence
- Enhance customer experience and methodology to achieve organization’s goals
- Develop strategies to deliver organization’s customer experience and innovation goals
- Ensure client account related updates and housekeeping exercises are performed
- Handle feedback from clients/Trading Representatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Minimum 8 years of related experience in customer service, process management in the financial industry
- Good leadership, people management and inter-personal skills
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and creative skills
Head of IT Infrastructure
The position plans, assigns, and evaluates the work of subordinates for effective operation and results. He/She will be responsible for staff selection, disciplinary action, staff performance appraisal, and similar supervisory duties. This job is regional in nature and candidate is expected to travel.
- Technical skills include in depth and detail understating of the following: - Network Design, Server/Storage, Security, Telecom, Data Center, ITIL, and other Infrastructure technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to interface and influence all levels of management
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious work relations with business leaders, staff, and other key stake holders
- Demonstrated general management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on project and general management experience in a team-based cross-functional environment. Proven track record of success in prioritizing and managing multiple projects, managing the change associated with new process introduction. Additionally, the ability to lead, manage, coach, and develop team members and manage contract resources is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science.
- 10+ years IT infrastructure and data center experience at an enterprise level.
- Demonstrated skills in network, server, storage, telecom, and other IT infrastructure technologies.
- Proven ability in data center management.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate efforts across departments.
- Strong understanding of uninterruptible environments.
- Significant project management, problem-solving and presentation experience.
- High-energy team player with a positive attitude.
- Cool disposition under pressure.
- Prior knowledge and exposure to trading platform solutions will be a plus
AS400 Programmer Analyst
- Responsible for designing and programming within AS400 based systems
- Discuss with business users to create solutions and solve organisational problems
- Create system design and functional specifications for new development projects
- Engage in application solutions after users' signoff
- Troubleshoot issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Develop interface solutions to facilitate smooth data flow and allow seamless interaction between applications across different operating system platforms
- Coordinate with end users and external vendors on problem resolutions, bridging the gap between parties
- Provide support to users on CAS application and operational issues
- Candidate should posses at least a Professional Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): RPG ILE, CLP, DB2 AS400 Query
- Optional - Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, MSSQL
Information Technology Officer - Application Development and Support
- Intra-day support, maintenance and operation of existing IT Systems
- Work on projects to deliver new IT capabilities which involves planning, requirements analysis, design, development, testing, migration and deployment
- Collaborate and communicate with business teams to meet company business outcomes
- Work with vendors to deliver IT services and systems
- Track issues and task logs in their respective areas of responsibility
- Programming skills required. C#.net, SQL
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Python, C#.net HTML programming are required
- Involve in handling GL//Bank & other reconciliations
- Process daily entries into GL
- Assist in timely closure of monthly accounts
- Monitor daily operation and resolving operational issue on timely basis
- Prepare of month end schedules
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Ensure that internal control procedures are in place and implement new controls as required
- Work closely with internal departments and colleagues on reporting and to ensure compliance with group policies and regulatory requirements
- Ad-hoc assignments as and when assigned
- A good degree in Accountancy with 5 years experience
- Proficient in the use of financial systems and PC applications
- Should be a team player, independent, proactive, meticulous and possess initiative.
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- In charge of the sales and distribution chain for fixed income securities as well as equity derivatives and structured products in the Company’s pan-Asian channels, including Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand, both to retail clientele and Prime Executive Services’ (PES) portfolio
- Main distribution point for the Company’s Debt Capital Market department’s primary bond deals
- Provide a support role for internal risk management framework in assessing FI/EDSP counterparty risks
- Bachelor/Master in Business Administration with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable product specialist with significant experience in product advisory and distribution role within the Private Banking and retail arena
- Track record in product distribution in structured products and fixed income securities in extremely competitive environments
- Extensive sales experience working with all tiers of salespeople in product distribution
- Ability to build strong relationships across high net-worth and retail distribution channels
- Strong technical background in OTC/listed equity-based derivatives and fixed income securities
- Oversee and manage the Admin department, including procurement processes
- Supervise dispatch cum drivers, admin assistants, receptionist and tea ladies
- Manage contractors and vendors on building maintenance and renovation projects
- Experience in space planning, reorganization and relocation of entire offices and departments
- Experience in budgeting exercises and presentations
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a supervisory role
- Uphold values of integrity, commitment and team work
- Candidate should posses a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.