Investment Banking and Advisory Internship
Duration: 6 months (Jan 2017 - June 2017)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must have a degree (preferably in business management, finance or economics)
- Outstanding academic record (GPA >3.6)
- Strong quantitative and technical abilities
- Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong communication, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Previous internships with investment banks, advisory firms or advisory divisions of Big 4 accounting firms are preferred
- involve execution of M&A and financing (debt and equity) transactions
- create and analyze financial models, performing scenario analyses and tests to examine the effects of client alternatives.
- prepare presentations, which explain industry trends, discuss client options, and recommend strategies to meet client goals.
- participate in and conducting due diligence sessions, a necessary component of financing transactions.
- conduct data mining and industry research from time to time and will be given training for the use of various financial databases such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Reuters etc.
Please indicate your availabilty and preferred department in your resume.